Plaid is all we care ! 

Plaid suits are everywhere right now. So it’s not surprising that they come here also. I’m quite a fan of all plaid stuff right now, they have some grunge 90’s vibe which we should appreciate. The one which I’m showing you is from Alexander Wang. I decided to pair it with a printed t-shirt from Lonely Heart Club which combined with white Sam Smiths with a bit of red makes it really street style ready.
 I don’t know why but choosing a bag for this set was hard. I tried a lot of them from Chanel to Zara. Finally after changed my mind for hundred times I decided that little black Louis Vuitton bag is working pretty well.
I hope you like it and see you as soon as it’s possible.
Check my social media: Instagram ,TwitterPinterest .

~

Garnitury w kratę są teraz wszędzie. Dlatego nie jest to wielkim zaskoczeniem, że zawędrowały również tutaj. Ostatnio stałam się fanką wszystkich kraciastych elementów garderoby, mają w sobie coś z grunge lat 90. Garnitur, który widzicie poniżej pochodzi od Alexandra Wang'a. Zestawiłam go z t-shirtem z Lonely Heart Club oraz białymi adidasami Sam Smith, z odrobiną czerwieni. Sprawiają one że cała stylizacja nabiera charakteru Street Style.
Nie wiem dlaczego ale tym razem miałam problemy z wyborem torebki pasującej do tego outfitu. Próbowałam wszystkich od Chanel po Zarę. W końcu po setnej zmianie zdania, zdecydowałam się na małą, czarną torebkę od Louis Vuitton.
Mam nadzieję, że wam się podoba i do zobaczenia nie długo.
Zapraszam na moje social media:  Instagram ,TwitterPinterest .









4 komentarze:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © My point of view on fashion! , Blogger