To make my little paradise I need some palms and...

I love spending a summer under palms with glass of fresh juice in my hand.I don't need to do stupid math homework or any other homework.Just me palms and beach full of people.I can stare at them and they don't make me any problem with it.
But now I must just wait for this days, because I can't just runaway from there and go to the sunny California beach.I think that someone would notice that I've gone.For make myself happy I did this mix of clothes with palms on it.I love this print.I even have some things in my closet with palms.
So today as you see in the set is a lot of KENZO things, I mixed it with some Toms and Nike Roushe Run that I adore so much.I think that the best pair is allways that classic one black with white but I love dark red too.But it's the topic for other post.I hope you like it and I see you next time.

****
Uwielbiam spędzać wakacje pod palmami popijając świeży sok.Nie muszę wtedy robić absurdalnej pracy domowej z matematyki, ani żadnej innej.Po prostu ja palmy i plaża pełna ludzi.Mogę ich obserwować bez żadnych większych problemów.
Jednak teraz pozostało mi tylko oczekiwanie na takie dni. Przecież nie mogę sobie od tak uciec na słoneczną Kalifornijską plażę.Obawiam się, że ktoś by to zauważył.Żeby poprawić sobie trochę humor, zrobiłam mix ubrań z nadrukami w kształcie palm.Uwielbiam ten wzór.Posiadam nawet kilka podobnych rzeczy w swojej własnej garderobie.
Dzisiaj jak widzicie przeważa asortyment z KENZO, zestawiony z Toms  i Nike Roushe Run, które uwielbiam.Najładniejsze są oczywiście klasyczne z białą podeszwą, ale podobają mi się również bordowe.Ale nie jest to już temat na ten post.Mam nadzieję, że wam się podoba i do zobaczenia wkrótce.



To make my little paradise I need some palms and...




Love
Marabella

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © My point of view on fashion! , Blogger