Life is too short for ugly things - inspiration #14

I haven't been publishing collections with inspirations for some time , because they weren't working good with my new blog layout.But today I feel that we all need a bit of pastel and sweet fever which I made for you on this really rainy Monday.
That's all from me today, I hope you will have less stressful and busy week than me and see you as soon as it possible.
In meantime, you can catch up with me on my social media: InstagramTwitterPinterest .

~

Nie publikowałam tutaj kolekcji z inspiracjami od wieków, ponieważ layout mojego bloga zbytnio z nimi nie współpracuje.Jednak dzisiaj czuję, że pastelowo, cukrowy zawrót głowy jaki dla was przygotowałam w ten bardzo deszczowy poniedziałek to wszystko czego nam trzeba.
To tyle ode mnie dzisiaj, mam nadzieję, że wasz tydzień będzie o wiele mniej stresujący niż mój i widzimy się najszybciej jak tylko dam radę.
W między czasie zapraszam na moje social media:  InstagramTwitterPinterest .


1 komentarz:

  1. Just came across your blog, and I love it! Great post!
    x

    www.indistilling.wordpress.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © My point of view on fashion! , Blogger